Part 2 of the Blink:
1. After you have drawn the 4 walk cycle poses, choose 3 of the images in sequence to use for a blink.
2. As you see below I have used the "contact", "down" and "pass" pose for my blink sequence.
3. For all 3 drawings I traced the originals, creating copies.
4. I lowered the eyelids half way on the first one, all the way on the second one, then raised the lids to half open once again on the third.(See sequence below)
5. These drawing can then be added to the walk cycle sequence.