1. Bring sketchbook and red pencil to class.
2. In your sketchbook, in any style, with any material, draw yourself as a Zombie, full page.
Keep your drawings in your sketchbook...
DO NOT TAKE THEM OUT!
3. On Tuesday we will jump head first into the drawing.
1. When we come into class be ready to talk about your 3 chosen animals.
2. Once you have chosen your animals, create a folder for each animal, pull clips and images from the internet and create a image source file that will help you as you work on your character design.
3. Review the information below and in the class folder in scratch as you prepare for your animation.
4. You rough character sketches are due, in pencil, at the end of class on Tuesday.
Below are examples of realistic animals verses cartoon characters.