Your weekend project is to design a logo for yourself that can be inserted into the beginning of all of your animations. Sketch and ink your work, You can add color in illustrator program next week. Below are samples...
You should be working on your character pages for your key characters. (See sample below)
Note that the charter lines up.
To do this:
1. Draw the front facing character first. Place it on the left hand side of the page.
2. Place a blank sheet of thin copy paper on top of your drawing. Match up the edges of the page so that they are parallel.
3. Using a ruler and your red pencil, draw horizontal lines across the page that line up with key reference points on your character, such as: top of head, chin, stomach, hand, elbow, knee....
4. After you have finished drawing your lines, set the page with the pencil lines off to the side and trace over your lines with a marker.
5. You can now place the lined page under the page with your drawing. You can use the lines that should show up through the page as guide lines when you draw the rest of the character.
6. You need front, 3/4 front, profile, 3/4 back, and back views.
Do not Ink your character pages until I review them with you. I will review your progress on Tuesday.