At the end of class on Thursday, October 20, Parts of your Story Bible are due.
1. Inked but not colored character pages. That are properly formatted onto one page with color correction.
2. Character spins, pencil only, no need to ink.
3. Inked but not colored backgrounds
4. Scan of the complete, penciled, thumb nail board pages.
5. Inked or penciled, thumb nail animatic with audio added. (Ask Jesse in class for help with ripping your audio from the trailer).
Here is a great primer on story boarding.