1. Please add the 4 action poses to the bottom of your character page, pencil only. It's ok to copy some of the poses from the blog.
2. In your sketchbook, on one page, draw 3, 2" x 3" rectangles.
Each rectangle should be a different, pencil only, concept sketch which might serve as a backdrop for your sack jump background, for details on the sack project, go to the top of the blog and tap on the SACK DROP tab.
3. Thursday when you come in we will look at your background ideas.
4. Thursday you will have some time to finish your sack pencil rotation in AN (Adobe Animate)
5. Bring your rulers, white erasers and red pencils, I will demonstrate how to add perspective drawing to your work and share some special tips that focus on animation.
6. Please take a couple of minutes, go to the SACK DROP tab at the top of the blog and read all of the information about the sack drop project, jot down any questions you might have.
7. I will give out grades for the Leaf project.
*Since you are thinking about backgrounds I have included 3 very good videos about storyboarding and the artists that create them. The first two are Dream Works artists and the third is all about Pixar.
On Thursday at the end of class, we will look at your (as close to being fully designed as possible), pencil character page spins.