1. In your sketchbook, full page, using red or blue pencil only, draw one of the photos that are shown below as a cartoon character.
2. Before drawing, go to the "Caricature" tab at the top of the blog and review the information.
3. Once you have reviewed the information, you can begin drawing.
*Remember to draw an outline for the hair, not individual hairs.
*After the drawing is complete, the drawing should be inked. For a sample of inking look at my Laurel and Hardy video at the bottom of the caricature page.
1.Tomorrow you will begin the first of your three pencil only, walk, fly, swim, animatics.
2. You may choose the one you want to do first.
3. The first one is due on Thursday at the end of class.
4. I will review the process at the start of class tomorrow.