1. If you have not completed the background drawing for the sac project, please do so and have it inked the black marker by class on Monday.
(You are a little behind)
2. Regular homework, In your sketchbook, in red or blue pencil, use your ruler to create your sack character. Remember to show 5 poses all in a row, exactly in this order.
Front, 3/4 Front, Profile, 3/4 Back, Back
3. Ink with your Black marker and bring this to class on Tuesday.
4. In class you will bring your drawings into illustrator and color.
5. For those of you that need help with hands I have put of a tab called "Drawing 5 Finger Hands" go and give it a try, I will talk more about it in the weeks to come.
At the start of next class we will look at your character spins first.