1. Draw a background for the walk cycle.
2. Make sure that the lines on the left and right sides of the page are at the same level, so that when we copy and paste the image we will get one that will give us a wide look.
3. Remember to leave the bottom 3rd of the page empty, this is were the walk and jump will take place.
4. Use blue and red pencil, add black marker paying attention to line quality.
5. you can draw any kind of back drop as long as it relates to the character and the object that you will be jumping over.
On Thursday be ready to show what you have so far. The body of the movie should be built and the backgrounds in place. Most of you will have a bit of actual animation to show.
See you tomorrow.