Congratulations everyone on your first night of ACME
1. Please bring the completed perspective handouts to class on Thursday.
2. Also bring the stapled pile of handouts that I gave you in class(the top image shows line quality), we will go over it on Thursday.
3. In your regular sketchbook draw yourself as a Roman period warrior ready for battle in the coliseum.
4. Use blue and red pencil, add black marker
paying attention to line quality.
5. Keep the line work clean and not sketchy.
6. Have fun!
I think I make for a sad little warrior.
Work up 2-3 sentences about the movie you have
chosen for the Bible Project. This will help you to
clarify the heart of the story. If you need help, try
going over to the IMDB and look up your movie.