1. The Jump portion of the project should be done by the end of the night.
2. We will look at your animations as works in progress at 9pm.
3. If you have not shown your 100 heads please do so.
4. If you have shown your 100 heads please ink 12 of the heads, focus on line quality.
(If you have used a lot of texture/hair, this is the time to erase it).
5. Please turn in the scans from the Monster Draw a folder has been set up in the class folder.
1. If you have not turned your Mid Term project, please turn in what you have, its better to get partial credit than no credit.
2. For those of you that turned in your Mid Term projects, I will be speaking to each of you about your work.
3. A draft (meaning without special effects) of your story board animatic is due at the end of class tonight. Experiment with the timing and publish as a mov. file.