1. In your sketchbook, full page, using your red or blue pencil, draw yourself as a 40's era expressive Tex Avery/Basil Wolverton character, full body. Have fun, we will look at them in class on Thursday.
(Inking your drawing is optional).
2. If you have not read the homework reading from the last class please do so before the next one.
3. On Thursday you will have time to finish the ball bounce project.
1. We will look at the second draft of your walk, fly, swim cycles.
2. Next week we will talk about the big project.
Ren and Stimpy