1. If you did not finish the background for the sack project, you will have some time on Thursday.
2. On Thursday we will begin the sack project using the draw tablets. If you have one you may bring it to class. I have tablet that I can lone out during class.
3. Midterm Project, for this we will be follow the Drawlloween calendar. This exercise is meant to break you out of your normal drawing routine or help you create one...
4. Goal: Draw with red or blue pencil and ink with black liner, one drawing a day, for the month of October.
5. All of the Black and White drawings will be due on November 9.
6. Each drawing should be full page in your sketchbook.
7. The drawings must follow the spirit of that days theme. (This may require you to do some research so that you understand the topic, if you need to ask about it, please do).
8. I recommend that you start working on the drawings ASAP, that is why I have given you the project a week early.
On Thursday we will look at your story board animatics.