1. Please upload your final black ink only character design into the discussion board.
2. Once I have given you feed back and you have refined your drawings you can digitally color your drawings.
3. Below I have a video that demonstrates how to color in Adobe animate if you have another drawing program are you would like to use that to color your character, that is OK.
4. I have created a colored rubber hose character discussion board for you to turn in your drawings. Please turn in by Monday at the start of class.
5. Go to the tab at the top of the blog and select the leaf drop tab, read through the information your homework will be to design a tree for the project and one type of leaf drawn from 3 different angles.
6. Please have the tree shape drawn, inked and colored along with the 3 leaves at the start of class on Monday.
1. Please count the number of scenes in your trailer.
2. If you have finished working on the wacfl iswim project you can start working on creating rough character design 4 the pitch Bible project.
Cleaning up your work for coloring