1. Follow the directions on the blog as you create a cartoon character of yourself as described in class, go to the tab labeled "Character Page"
2. Create test character spin in pencil only.
3. Upload spin & character page to the discussion boards.
4. I will leave you a message on the discussion board and let you know if you need to change anything or if you are ok and ready to move onto inking and coloring.
5. If you are cleared to move forward with the project, ink and color in the program of your choice.
6. Bring your final drawings into animate and create your final color character spin.
7. Copy and paste enough frames so that you spin for at least 3 seconds.
8. Export as an MP4. and upload to the final color character spin discussion board. Due Monday 7/20 at the start of class.
9. Monday we begin the final animation, the walk cycle... more about that coming soon.
1. Continue working simultaneously on your character pages and your final animatic the entire project will be due on the last day of class.
2. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me over the weekend so that I can help you to work out whatever is that you need to be successful.