1. Once you have the final design for your character, you need to create a character page. The character page is a way to show anyone who works on your animation what your character should look like from multiple angles.
2. Follow the directions below using individual pieces of 81/2" x 11" copy paper.
5. Once you have drawn the body in all 5 poses, you can add facial features and clothing
6. Do not ink the drawings, the next time you come to class you will scan the images, create a
spin cycle pencil animatic. If it looks ok, you may the ink your work and create a final version of the spin.
7. Below are character pages from both television and feature productions.