Super Job tonight everyone!
1. Your Zombies were gross yet full of character, nice work.
2. You should all fell very proud, you hung on for the ride and really made some silly test animations. Good Work.
3. On Tuesday we will put all that work to the test and apply it to the creation of a ball bounce. This is a basic animation that everyone needs for a portfolio. We will be able to complete it in one class. I have added a tab at the top of the blog that has information you need to review before next Tuesday.
4. Drawing homework: I have placed a tab at the top of the blog entitled "Single Page Zine" that has the same handouts I gave you in class. However, I have also included images of the one I created from red pencil to the final inked version. Try designing a simple character in red pencil that can be used over and over again for the comic. No need to ink it unless you really like your work. You will be able to ink it after we look at it together on Tuesday.
1. It was good to see your first test animations. Next Thursday, The next animation is due.
2. Continue working on your Walk, Fly, Swim animations.
1. This is happening soon!
2. On Tuesday our 5-7 movie will be Iron Giant
A young boy befriends a giant robot from outer space that a paranoid government agent wants to destroy.
Director: Brad Bird