Thursday the 22nd at 7pm we meet at the DVC Theater Lobby (see map from previous post)
1. We will spend the evening drawing the actors in costume and the
sets behind them.
2. Bring your sketchbook, pens and pencils.
3. If you are coming to class from work it may be easier for you to park in the front of the school, parking lot #8. That way you will not have to walk across campus afterword.
4. When we meet, I will give you a hand out with drawing tips and go over the timeline for the evening.
5. On Tuesday, next week, we will look at all the drawings.
6. If you would like more classroom time to work on your projects I am here in the same room every Saturday from 9-3 teaching graphic design. You are always welcome to come in and work.
7. Note that I have placed a tab at the top of the screen labeled "Illustrator Basics" its a collection of good videos that will help to reinforce the class demonstrations on how to use Illustrator. More videos will be added as the semester progresses.
1. We will continue working on the leaf drop project next Tuesday.
2. Your homework is to ink the following past projects if you have
not done so already:
A. Rubber Hose
D. Single Page Comic.
E. Studio Logo Card
3. On Tuesday you will scan and clean up your artwork. I will collect the Black and White scans at the end of class. (They should not be colored)
4. Remember, neatness counts with the inking, do the best can. The more you practice, the better and faster you will get.
1. On Tuesday be ready to talk about your projects.
A. Give the name
B. In a couple of sentences be able to tell us what the story is all about.
C. Be ready to show some rough sketches of the characters.
2. If you have a trailer that you are using as a template for your project, have the link available so that we can look at it.